NOTE: Our on-line registration doesn't recognize coupons or discounts.
To receive any coupon discounts please call the JCC or register in person.
Steps to Register...
- Enter your login and password and select "Submit." - Need a login and password? Scroll down for instructions.
- Select "Register for classes."
- Click the drop down arrow to select the branch where you would like to take your class.
- From here you may select the category and class for which you would like to register. Once you have found the class, click in the box to the far left of the line to put a check mark in it and select "Add to Cart."
- You may continue to add classes until all classes you would like are in your cart. Then select "View Cart."
- Click the "+" to the left of each item to select the family member who will be participating in the class. Click in box to place a check mark and select "Check Out."
- If you have a credit, you will see a "Credit" box. If you would like to use the credit, click on it. Then click on "Use online credit" and enter the amount of credit you would like to use in the "Credit Amount" box.
- Click on "Submit."
You will be asked for your credit card information. Our site is secured by PayPal, so all information is safe.
Please make sure you complete the online registration forms completely, including the credit card information and payment page. A credit card is required to make an online registration request. After submitting a registration request, you should receive an email with a tracking number. If you need to make inquiries about your online registration, please refer to the tracking number. Our staff will receive your request and notify you of class availability within one business day. (Normal business days: Monday - Friday.)
Credit card receipts can be picked-up at the JCC Front Desk.
Need a login and password?
Customer Service Policy
- Log on to JCC Program Registration.
- Click on "Retrieve Login."
- Enter your email address. This is the address we must have in the system before you are able to register online. If you have not given your address to the Front Desk, you will not be able to use the online registration. Your address will not be given to anyone else and will be used for JCC purposes only.
- You will be emailed your username and password.
- Follow instructions above to continue with Program Registration.
Before attending the first class, JCC non-members must check-in at the JCC Front Desk to receive a class punch card. The punch card must be presented at the Front Desk prior to each class to identify you as a program participant for this session.
As an extension of our increased customer service initiative, our new online registration option will allow users to request a class enrollment from the convenience of home, work or wherever you access the Internet. Please let us know what you think.
Paying with Credit Card
We accept: Visa, MasterCard, and Discover
We accept credit card payment for online registration.
Please provide the "bill to" address exactly as it appears on your credit card billing statement.
The merchant name that will appear on your credit card statement is: Jewish Community Center
Processing an Order
Your class registration will be processed upon completion of your transaction.
If you find that you have made an error in your registration, please notify us immediately. Contact Mary Greene at: email@example.com
Under-enrolled classes are subject to change.
General Program Policy Information
- Registrations are accepted online, by phone, or walk-in.
- You are strongly encouraged to register promptly since enrollment is subject to availability.
- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. We cannot guarantee your place in a class from session to session.
- We will attempt to accommodate you for late registration depending on availability of classes.
Program participants agree that participation in all programs and services is purely voluntary and shall be undertaken at participant's sole risk, and the JCC, its servants, agents or employees shall not be liable for, and are hereby released from, any claim, demands, actions, or causes of action whatsoever for injuries, illnesses or damages to participant's person or property arising out of or in connection with the use of the services and facilities of the JCC or the premises where the same are located.
Program Satisfaction Policy
We strive to provide programs of the highest quality. If you are not fully satisfied with a program, please speak with the appropriate program director or express your concerns to the front desk service associate who will assist you in locating the director. We will address your concerns and try to resolve any issues that may arise.
If you need to cancel your participation in a program, Credit Request Forms may be obtained at the front desk.
In-house credits can be issued only after any unpaid membership and program balances are discharged.
In-house credits not used within one year of date of issue are considered a contribution to the JCC.
We encourage the use of in-house credits. We will allow a refund, if requested, less a 10% processing fee.
In-house credits are not guaranteed but are subject to review.
If the JCC cancels a program for the session, a full refund will be given provided there is no outstanding JCC membership or program balance.
Please call the JCC for specific credit policies for the following programs - summer camps, School for the Early Years, Child Care, and special events.
Make-ups for missed classes due to illness or emergency must be arranged with the instructor and used by the current session’s end. Cases involving severe or prolonged illness may be discussed with the program director.
The JCC reserves the right to cancel programs. Every attempt will be made to contact program registrants to inform them of the cancellation. If weather is questionable, please feel free to call the JCC to see if programs are being held.